Monday, July 30, 2007

i went to order my twistie cone and i missed it...

i finally bit the bullet and switched gym memberships... i hated the work gym and the 20 bucks was a waste since i never went, so i decided to suck it up and pay twice as much for a new york sports club membership. for those not-knowers it's equivalent to a 24 hour fitness...ish. and i'm really happy with my decision.

all the equipment that i'm used to and love using is there, plus it's quite large and i can get lost in my anonymity if i want to... or i can rock out to my ipod and jazzercise while i climb stairs (which is more accurate...obviously).

i went three days in a row last week, and my abs are so sore that i can barely move my stomach... same goes for my inner thighs and my shoulder blades. woohooo!! now i remember why i was such a workout fanatic last year... because it feels really good. THAT's why.

i'm drinking water like it's my job and for some reason free food and baked goods are flowing around the office today like... some perfect placement of metaphor... it can be your choice.

i know that i haven't been blogging much lately, and it's mostly because i'm feeling private... like if i tell you all about the exciting things that have been happening to me, i'll wake up from a dream and they'll be gone. i had to do a lot of resting this weekend, but it was well worth it, as i woke up (still) with a huge grin on my face.

here's to all good things kids

No comments: