Tuesday, December 11, 2007

excellent exfoliation

i am 29 years old. for the most, i never get pegged as 29... even from coworkers that usually see the more serious side of me (and yes, thank you very much, i do have one). and i think i know why...

i was just checking to see if any of the salad that i've just eaten ended up in my teeth, and i noticed that the skin on my chin was flaking off...revealing a lovely new layer of fresh skin.

makeouts are the greatest exfoliant... forget anti-aging creams, just give me a good smooch with a man that can grow a beard baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you saying that people younger than 29 are the ones expected to have their skin exfoliated by kissing a man with a beard? because i just pictured a 15 year old kissing a big beardy guy and got really creeped out.

new york dactyl said...

arija... you are ridiculous.

The Zill said...

Arija – I think you’re onto something here.

I ended up picturing Tara scratching her head after making out with some young buck with two pubic hair and wondering to herself he just doesn’t seem very mature.

The Zill said...

ps. you love me