Thursday, September 20, 2007

i’ve got my eye on you...

i figure it's about time to bite the bullet and get contact lenses for real this time. yes i have astigmatism and have trouble in the past with the comfort level of wearing contacts, but really.. if i'm going to keep taking pictures... it'd be nice to not have my glasses smushed into my face whilst looking through my viewfinder. just a thought...

our vision plan is quite frankly... lame. it's a reimbursement plan. which means i have to pay out of pocket and then fill out forms and wait to be reimbursed. cuz i totally have $500 extra dollars laying around for my eyeball fund.

i am still not quite sick... i keep taking tylenol cold (sleepy time version) before bed, and it's helping me 1) fall asleep earlier and 2) actually get a good nights sleep. of course im totally groggy during the day, but at least i'm well rested. ish. if i can stay this way til sunday morning, the bubonic plague can strike me for all i care. but it HAS to wait til sunday morning... i cannot eff up this wedding. (which, by the way, i'm now starting to get nervous about).

overall... i'm just bored. i've been working alot and trying to stay rested and hydrated... and i'm just bored. i haven't been to the gym in almost three weeks, and that's not good. being so busy that you can't take time out to take care of yourself... not worth the money. :)

i know that i was super excited for september to get here, and now that it's sped by i'm heralding october like it's my job. i suppose we always want the opposite of what we actually have... and it's my least favorite thing about myself.

hi there...

No comments: